Pillar is running a Cash for Storage Clunkers promotion, following in Xiotech's footsteps. The company is offering to replace a customer's whole storage array and is working with a technology financing company, Key Equipment Finance, so the customers can turn in old products from any vendor, get a value for the old product and …
Free quotes - ooooooooooooh
"Then a free quote will typically be generated within 48 hours" - Wow, so innovative ! I normally pay for a salesman to give me a quote !
Is there a storage company in the world that DOESN'T offer trade-ins of old kit these days ?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media