Pillar is running a Cash for Storage Clunkers promotion, following in Xiotech's footsteps. The company is offering to replace a customer's whole storage array and is working with a technology financing company, Key Equipment Finance, so the customers can turn in old products from any vendor, get a value for the old product and …
Free quotes - ooooooooooooh
"Then a free quote will typically be generated within 48 hours" - Wow, so innovative ! I normally pay for a salesman to give me a quote !
Is there a storage company in the world that DOESN'T offer trade-ins of old kit these days ?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat