Looking to provide storage cloud facilities, NetApp has upgraded its array software to Data ONTAP 8, added a much enhanced memory caching card, and is enabling multiple heads for its arrays. Low-end FAS 2000 arrays will be enhanced to support multiple heads, joining the existing FAS 3000 and 6000 arrays, which are already …
SPEC SFS Subcommittee chair
The Netapp SPEC SFS2008 submissions were delayed due to an automation error at SPEC, and should have been posted at 8:00 AM Eastern. The Netapp results had been received, reviewed, and accepted for publication 2 weeks ago. It was only due to a software error that the publications were delayed by an hour.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan