Emulex has announced a cross-licensing deal with IBM that it says should accelerate joint IBM-Emulex customers' integration of its converged network adapters with IBM servers. This somewhat half-hearted endorsement is neither IBM certification nor an OEM or reseller deal. In contrast IBM is using QLogic 8100 CNAs in some of its …
Wonder where all those designs wins went?
I'd be asking those questions if I were an Emulex shareholder. Didn't they claim that secret, unannounced FCoE design wins were the reason the Broadcom offer was so undervalued?
"Emulex has also released its fiscal 2009 results and is bragging about four new tier 1 OEM design wins, as if to say, 'see, we can do it successfully on our own.' Two of the four relate to the CNAs, which is a relief for Emulex. Getting HBA design wins is old hat now"
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout