Embarcadero Technologies hopes to exploit touch- and gesture-based input in Windows 7 with the latest release of its Delphi and C++ Builder RAD tools. The company has released its Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, which it said offers rapid development of interfaces for applications using a touch-enabled component framework. …
What's the Reg version of a Slashvertisment?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?