If you want a better work/life balance then ditch your smartphone, because a survey has discovered that high-tech handsets can sap your personal time. Workers with BlackBerry-esque mobile devices toil for - on average - an extra 15 hours each week, an analysis of over 600 employees by employment law firm Peninsula has discovered …
I refuse to have one
Work have been trying to give me a blackberry for ages now. I refuse to have one.
Or a hands free kit. I watch friends with Blackberries, and they work day and night.
No Thankyee. I head up the IT for a fairly small firm, and it hasn't caused the world or our business to end yet. Oddly this fantastic thing called an Answer phone was invented years ago, I also find most people are willing to wait up to 24 hours for an email reply.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account