If you want a better work/life balance then ditch your smartphone, because a survey has discovered that high-tech handsets can sap your personal time. Workers with BlackBerry-esque mobile devices toil for - on average - an extra 15 hours each week, an analysis of over 600 employees by employment law firm Peninsula has discovered …
I refuse to have one
Work have been trying to give me a blackberry for ages now. I refuse to have one.
Or a hands free kit. I watch friends with Blackberries, and they work day and night.
No Thankyee. I head up the IT for a fairly small firm, and it hasn't caused the world or our business to end yet. Oddly this fantastic thing called an Answer phone was invented years ago, I also find most people are willing to wait up to 24 hours for an email reply.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market