If you want a better work/life balance then ditch your smartphone, because a survey has discovered that high-tech handsets can sap your personal time. Workers with BlackBerry-esque mobile devices toil for - on average - an extra 15 hours each week, an analysis of over 600 employees by employment law firm Peninsula has discovered …
I refuse to have one
Work have been trying to give me a blackberry for ages now. I refuse to have one.
Or a hands free kit. I watch friends with Blackberries, and they work day and night.
No Thankyee. I head up the IT for a fairly small firm, and it hasn't caused the world or our business to end yet. Oddly this fantastic thing called an Answer phone was invented years ago, I also find most people are willing to wait up to 24 hours for an email reply.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?