Lexus has promised to unveil a “ground-breaking” concept compact car at next month’s Frankfurt Motor Show, leading many to wonder if the company’s sketched plans for a small-size leccy vehicle. Lexus_concept Lexus' concept car: will be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show next month Although it isn’t giving much away just yet …
“will demonstrate a mix of technical innovation and ground breaking design”
What, like having no tires to speak of! Those really are ultra low profiles arent they?
Here is yet another "groundbreaking" design, remarkably similare to any other concept car drawing.
No door handles, no tyres and such a steeply raked windscreen that you physically cannot see out of the front!
It will just be more like a 1 series beemer when it finally makes it to the forecourt!
"It will just be more like a 1 series beemer " this seems to be atheme with Lexus: see what car is doing well, then create an ugly knock-off. I'm continually mistaking Lexus for Mercedes, Audi TTs or Beamer X5s when I glance in passing on ther motorway. are these companies reselling their design files?
IT wont look like that
Just imagine that picture without the cool wheels, a lot higher roofline, and a less raked windshield. All of a sudden it looks like every other car on the road, and thats also inevitably what the final car will acutally look like.
The car designer makes something look new and cool that everyone would want, then the stupid marketing people sanitize all traces of style, individualism and desireability right back out. They will probably add a few of the most ugly styling cues of the Prius just so it shouts "Hybrid" too.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp