The lawsuit mounted by former Tesla Motors executive Martin Eberhard against the firm and its chief, renowned hecamillionaire tech-biz kingpin Elon Musk, appears to have been dropped. The San Jose Business Journal reports this week, quoting Eberhard's lawyer, that the suit was dropped two weeks ago at the former CEO's voluntary …
"We've just received an automated message from the spokesperson saying "I am on vacation"."
And by the time I return I'll have thought of a credible response to your questions.
Clear Evidence of Commercial Conspiracy?
"We've just received an automated message from the spokesperson saying "I am on vacation"." ....
Ah, yes, ye olde head in the sand and hope it goes away ploy, usually fielded by the less than well enabled and gifted and intellectually compromised?
stroke of business genius
must put my money into company as customer or shareholder - NOT
The only reasonable explanation is that they got whacked in court. If they hadn't, they'd have said something.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats