The lawsuit mounted by former Tesla Motors executive Martin Eberhard against the firm and its chief, renowned hecamillionaire tech-biz kingpin Elon Musk, appears to have been dropped. The San Jose Business Journal reports this week, quoting Eberhard's lawyer, that the suit was dropped two weeks ago at the former CEO's voluntary …
"We've just received an automated message from the spokesperson saying "I am on vacation"."
And by the time I return I'll have thought of a credible response to your questions.
Clear Evidence of Commercial Conspiracy?
"We've just received an automated message from the spokesperson saying "I am on vacation"." ....
Ah, yes, ye olde head in the sand and hope it goes away ploy, usually fielded by the less than well enabled and gifted and intellectually compromised?
stroke of business genius
must put my money into company as customer or shareholder - NOT
The only reasonable explanation is that they got whacked in court. If they hadn't, they'd have said something.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer