Images of Samsung’s second Android-based smartphone have cropped up online. InstinctQ_01 Samsung's second Android phone: InstinctQ While the Galaxy i7500 sports a smart and streamlined body, the firm’s second Android device – InstinctQ – is a slider with physical Qwerty thumbpad – which may explain the use of the letter ‘Q’ …
ITS NOT AN IPHONE LOL
Yes I own one ( iPhone 3g that is )
I had to go without my iphone for 3 weeks while it was in for repair due to os 3.0 going funny.
but i treied to use a wm smartphone and god it was hard.
also yes everyone bags on about the iphone and fanboys etc etc but the shit works the itunes app store etc etc it all works.
The only thing letting it down is the shitty GPS signal..
The features on the iPhone may still be behind most other brands but as a package it works and yes it really does work...
Mr Job's as he maybe the Devil. but he knows his shit....
Just can't help yourself
Patrick 14 posts about his iphone even though the story has nothing to whatsoever with Apple or that blasted phone of theirs. Incredible.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS