Images of Samsung’s second Android-based smartphone have cropped up online. InstinctQ_01 Samsung's second Android phone: InstinctQ While the Galaxy i7500 sports a smart and streamlined body, the firm’s second Android device – InstinctQ – is a slider with physical Qwerty thumbpad – which may explain the use of the letter ‘Q’ …
ITS NOT AN IPHONE LOL
Yes I own one ( iPhone 3g that is )
I had to go without my iphone for 3 weeks while it was in for repair due to os 3.0 going funny.
but i treied to use a wm smartphone and god it was hard.
also yes everyone bags on about the iphone and fanboys etc etc but the shit works the itunes app store etc etc it all works.
The only thing letting it down is the shitty GPS signal..
The features on the iPhone may still be behind most other brands but as a package it works and yes it really does work...
Mr Job's as he maybe the Devil. but he knows his shit....
Just can't help yourself
Patrick 14 posts about his iphone even though the story has nothing to whatsoever with Apple or that blasted phone of theirs. Incredible.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout