All change at NetApp as dominating long-term CEO Dan Warmenhoven steps aside and hands the CEO spot to his well-groomed successor, Tom Georgens. Dan Warmenhoven became NetApp CEO in 1994. As NetApp co-founder Dave Hitz tells it on his blog: "When he joined NetApp in 1994, we had forty-five employees and less than $10m a year in …
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?