More than a third of kids going off to college in the US this autumn will take a netbook with them, a survey of students has suggested. Some 34 per cent of student respondents queried by US online price comparison site Retrevo said they're going to buy a netbook for their studies. That said, just under a half - 49 per cent - …
What happens when those kids realise that their netbook isn't powerful enough to edit their YouTube video clips or play WoW.....?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat