Logitech has introduced a couple of mice it claims will work as well on a glass-topped table as it will on a rather less shiny one. Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Logitech's Anywhere Mouse MX: works on glass The mouse maker calls the underlying technology Darkfield Laser Tracking and it's good for any high-gloss surface and clear …
How does one find out if Logitech will ever re-vamp it's Trackball range? I'm a trackball user (heavily) and hate mice for almost every reason and would like to update my current Logitech Trackman thingy, but to what?!
Are they still producing/supporting them or must I go else where now?
Could do with a side-scrolling wheely thing and better radio or Bluetooth connection.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix