Logitech has introduced a couple of mice it claims will work as well on a glass-topped table as it will on a rather less shiny one. Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Logitech's Anywhere Mouse MX: works on glass The mouse maker calls the underlying technology Darkfield Laser Tracking and it's good for any high-gloss surface and clear …
How does one find out if Logitech will ever re-vamp it's Trackball range? I'm a trackball user (heavily) and hate mice for almost every reason and would like to update my current Logitech Trackman thingy, but to what?!
Are they still producing/supporting them or must I go else where now?
Could do with a side-scrolling wheely thing and better radio or Bluetooth connection.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account