Logitech has introduced a couple of mice it claims will work as well on a glass-topped table as it will on a rather less shiny one. Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Logitech's Anywhere Mouse MX: works on glass The mouse maker calls the underlying technology Darkfield Laser Tracking and it's good for any high-gloss surface and clear …
How does one find out if Logitech will ever re-vamp it's Trackball range? I'm a trackball user (heavily) and hate mice for almost every reason and would like to update my current Logitech Trackman thingy, but to what?!
Are they still producing/supporting them or must I go else where now?
Could do with a side-scrolling wheely thing and better radio or Bluetooth connection.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS