The economy is still rough waters for tech companies, but Hewlett-Packard has again kept afloat by latching on services while tossing employees overboard. Despite sharply declining sales of PCs, printers and software, HP's third quarter ended July 31, 2009 still arrived above most Wall Street expectations. The company's profit …
HP's printer biz took a 20 per cent slide
Those are words to warm the heart! Hell... that's reason to break out the 17yo Single Malt.
On the sad side, HP's old LaserJets are still my favorite printer. It's a shame to see what's become of the company.
Alaska had Palin, California can now have Foirina. The reslut will be the same.
"The people of California have serious concerns about job creation, economic growth and the role of government in solving problems that thouch each of our lives," Fiorina said...
So, what was the net difference between her 'job creation' and the 1000's of lay offs at HP under her tenure ?
So why should Californians believe anything she says ?
Nice to see...
Looks like California will keep a Democrat...but Fiorina is going to spend like there's no tomorrow with all the millions she salted away from her time at HP.
buy some smaller states, outsource their work to cheap overseas labour to squeak out more profit.
I wonder how many jobs she pushed out of California to make a buck?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss