The Federal Communications Commission has launched both a blog and a Twitter feed. Amazingly, the latter has already attracted 952 followers, despite having only two tweets so far. But there are already three blog entries, the first of which explains that the blog won't be commenting on everything the FCC does: like most …
Really? I think the real name should be Cable to Nowhere. Here's a headline you can use when it comes true.
"Billions of dollars nets a dozen - National broadband scheme has only 13 adopters."
They may just be neurotic, or possibly psychotic, they're the fellas at the freakin' FCC!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER