The Federal Communications Commission has launched both a blog and a Twitter feed. Amazingly, the latter has already attracted 952 followers, despite having only two tweets so far. But there are already three blog entries, the first of which explains that the blog won't be commenting on everything the FCC does: like most …
Really? I think the real name should be Cable to Nowhere. Here's a headline you can use when it comes true.
"Billions of dollars nets a dozen - National broadband scheme has only 13 adopters."
They may just be neurotic, or possibly psychotic, they're the fellas at the freakin' FCC!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you