The Federal Communications Commission has launched both a blog and a Twitter feed. Amazingly, the latter has already attracted 952 followers, despite having only two tweets so far. But there are already three blog entries, the first of which explains that the blog won't be commenting on everything the FCC does: like most …
Really? I think the real name should be Cable to Nowhere. Here's a headline you can use when it comes true.
"Billions of dollars nets a dozen - National broadband scheme has only 13 adopters."
They may just be neurotic, or possibly psychotic, they're the fellas at the freakin' FCC!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL