The iPod Touch looks set to gain a camera, if a recently leaked video is to be believed. video_ipod_touch Click for video North American shock-jocks Steve Covino and Rich Davis - reporters of “dude culture”, apparently - recently posted a video to their online blog, which they claim shows a third-generation iPod Touch fitted …
So we have a (blurry-crappy) video and still images of a dismembered iPod Touch without a front casing and a hole drilled in the back with a piece of class as a 'lens' - and this is supposed to prove that it has a camera! Why is it that all of these videos and photos of rumoured products are always so poorly done. FAIL FAIL FAIL If I had my hands on a prototype of a new product, I'd at least attempt to hald thwe camera/and'or product still whilst videoing it.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!