The iPod Touch looks set to gain a camera, if a recently leaked video is to be believed. video_ipod_touch Click for video North American shock-jocks Steve Covino and Rich Davis - reporters of “dude culture”, apparently - recently posted a video to their online blog, which they claim shows a third-generation iPod Touch fitted …
So we have a (blurry-crappy) video and still images of a dismembered iPod Touch without a front casing and a hole drilled in the back with a piece of class as a 'lens' - and this is supposed to prove that it has a camera! Why is it that all of these videos and photos of rumoured products are always so poorly done. FAIL FAIL FAIL If I had my hands on a prototype of a new product, I'd at least attempt to hald thwe camera/and'or product still whilst videoing it.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders