The iPod Touch looks set to gain a camera, if a recently leaked video is to be believed. video_ipod_touch Click for video North American shock-jocks Steve Covino and Rich Davis - reporters of “dude culture”, apparently - recently posted a video to their online blog, which they claim shows a third-generation iPod Touch fitted …
So we have a (blurry-crappy) video and still images of a dismembered iPod Touch without a front casing and a hole drilled in the back with a piece of class as a 'lens' - and this is supposed to prove that it has a camera! Why is it that all of these videos and photos of rumoured products are always so poorly done. FAIL FAIL FAIL If I had my hands on a prototype of a new product, I'd at least attempt to hald thwe camera/and'or product still whilst videoing it.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you