It takes money to make money, and commercial Linux distributor Red Hat knows this. Red Hat has made no secret of the fact that it wants to get more of its sales through indirect channels. This is not just a matter of shifting the burden of sales to resellers, as is the case with most server makers, but is also a means of keeping …
Bill is dead man! Bill is dead.
Don't you think it's time you guys at el reg got up to date with current events?
Redhat has not been channel friendly
Redhat has a lot of work to do to convince partners that it is channel friendly
could it be that they have vastly more partners than they used to because the entry requirement is now that you successfully fill in a form on a website?
I'd be more interested in the number of proper partners where sales figures and case studies are involved, I suspect this number is still hovering around 7 :)
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it