Fans of enormous government files will be overjoyed today as the National Archives release the third tranche of accumulated Ministry Of Defence (MoD) UFO-sightings bumf. The compiled MoD documents are available free here in glorious pdf for one month, after which period downloaders will be charged "a small fee". The files cover …
It's happened to us all
From the BBC website
• Two men from Staffordshire who told police that, as they returned home from an evening out in 1995, an alien appeared under a hovering UFO hoping to take them away
Happens to me all the time, kidnapped by aliens then taken on a trip to the twin moons of Stellar and Artois and back again via the Kebabula Nebula.
When the SurReal is More Real than the Spin is Virtual Reality the Default Program.
"thus even more stories and so on in a terrifying media feedback loop which will soon see all human communication paralysed by a horrendous glut of self-generated UFO cobblers."
And hidden boldly in amongst all the UFO cobblers, tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, alien spies redirecting human communications paralysed by a horrendous glut of self-generated greed and a distinct lack of wwwider and deeper internetional intelligence.
Don't muddy the waters
>>Belgian fighter jockeys tried to tackle some UFOs using F-16s
So what's it now? Looneys from the chair force or something in the air for real?
"life imitating art"?
Shurely t'other way round, as the Air Component tangled with the Belgian Triangle six years before Independence Day.
What's up with those weird (dated?) .ftp file names? Seems a logical progression -albeit missing years - until DEFE 24/2086. Is this an insight into the MoD mindset?
A alien ate me
I got better!
You may mock, Mr Page...
...But I would like to be the first to welcome our new alien overlords - we have a nice landing ground set up for you at 51(o)31'10.81"N, 0(o)07'32.05"W.
I claim "Quisling Traitor in charge of Pretty Women"!!
they don't like it up 'em, sir!
Let me just add that I for one would welcome our new self-replicating cobblers enabling journo-hack overlords.
Small fee ?
A fee ? Why ? Lets hope someone saves these for posterity.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email