We've seen tiny Bluetooth adaptors that are barely bigger than a standard USB connector and now here's a Flash drive built to the same form-factor. The pictures say it all: EagleTec USB Nano EagleTec's USB drive: smallest of its kind? EagleTec USB Nano Fits even the most space-constrained connectors The ridiculously tiny …
It does have a hole for a lanyard...
Maybe get a lanyard and loop all the bluetooth, USB and other little dongles together... then you can lose the whole lot at one go...
Might be ok if you can attach it to a key ring
It's up there /\
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack