We've seen tiny Bluetooth adaptors that are barely bigger than a standard USB connector and now here's a Flash drive built to the same form-factor. The pictures say it all: EagleTec USB Nano EagleTec's USB drive: smallest of its kind? EagleTec USB Nano Fits even the most space-constrained connectors The ridiculously tiny …
It does have a hole for a lanyard...
Maybe get a lanyard and loop all the bluetooth, USB and other little dongles together... then you can lose the whole lot at one go...
Might be ok if you can attach it to a key ring
It's up there /\
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!