We've seen tiny Bluetooth adaptors that are barely bigger than a standard USB connector and now here's a Flash drive built to the same form-factor. The pictures say it all: EagleTec USB Nano EagleTec's USB drive: smallest of its kind? EagleTec USB Nano Fits even the most space-constrained connectors The ridiculously tiny …
It does have a hole for a lanyard...
Maybe get a lanyard and loop all the bluetooth, USB and other little dongles together... then you can lose the whole lot at one go...
Might be ok if you can attach it to a key ring
It's up there /\
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know