We've seen tiny Bluetooth adaptors that are barely bigger than a standard USB connector and now here's a Flash drive built to the same form-factor. The pictures say it all: EagleTec USB Nano EagleTec's USB drive: smallest of its kind? EagleTec USB Nano Fits even the most space-constrained connectors The ridiculously tiny …
It does have a hole for a lanyard...
Maybe get a lanyard and loop all the bluetooth, USB and other little dongles together... then you can lose the whole lot at one go...
Might be ok if you can attach it to a key ring
It's up there /\
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft