Miscreants have recently begun peppering Facebook with a variety of new phishing scams with sex, sex, sex and more sex featuring prominently. One example involves a fake customer dispute application page, since pulled, that appeared to have a valid Facebook URL. The content was actually hosted by Ripway hosting, a service that' …
Says it all, really.
As Charlie Brown used to say:
(They're only facebookers....)
also in "messages"
also spreading via "XXX YYYY has sent you a message...." in your notifications.....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great