Miscreants have recently begun peppering Facebook with a variety of new phishing scams with sex, sex, sex and more sex featuring prominently. One example involves a fake customer dispute application page, since pulled, that appeared to have a valid Facebook URL. The content was actually hosted by Ripway hosting, a service that' …
Says it all, really.
As Charlie Brown used to say:
(They're only facebookers....)
also in "messages"
also spreading via "XXX YYYY has sent you a message...." in your notifications.....
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM