Miscreants have recently begun peppering Facebook with a variety of new phishing scams with sex, sex, sex and more sex featuring prominently. One example involves a fake customer dispute application page, since pulled, that appeared to have a valid Facebook URL. The content was actually hosted by Ripway hosting, a service that' …
Says it all, really.
As Charlie Brown used to say:
(They're only facebookers....)
also in "messages"
also spreading via "XXX YYYY has sent you a message...." in your notifications.....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle