Miscreants have recently begun peppering Facebook with a variety of new phishing scams with sex, sex, sex and more sex featuring prominently. One example involves a fake customer dispute application page, since pulled, that appeared to have a valid Facebook URL. The content was actually hosted by Ripway hosting, a service that' …
Says it all, really.
As Charlie Brown used to say:
(They're only facebookers....)
also in "messages"
also spreading via "XXX YYYY has sent you a message...." in your notifications.....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait