Web admins for Gisela Stuart MP inadvertently left password credentials for her site publically accessible up until Thursday. The snafu, since corrected, was spotted by tech-savvy political blogger Dizzy Thinks when a (slightly mistyped) Google search turned up code instead of content. This revealed login details for the …
"This revealed login details for the database behind the site."
Actually, it revealed login details for the database behind *a* site. Not this one. It was a result of exporting/importing blog entries from a previous CMS, and the details would never have allowed access to this new system.
Nice to see Mr Thinks doing good rather than evil though.
This level of incompetence probably explains why she's on record as:
'Voted strongly for introducing ID cards.'
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise