It would be tough to call the development of 100 Gigabit Ethernet switches and adapters a shovel-ready project, but the Obama administration's stimulus package is picking up the $62m tab to help get faster networks to market. The $787bn American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which was signed into law in February, allocates …
WTH 1500 byte packets?
You have to be kidding me. What a bunch of morons.
Signed into law unread
For people to truly understand the debate on healthcare they need to understand the stimulus bill was passed unread and signed unread. It was also a thousand pages long and was voted on four hours after it was completed. Obama signed it unread after spending a four day Valentines day mini vacation after being on the job for a month or so.
The White house tried to ram through the health care vote unread in three weeks. Congressman are on video saying that they are not even going to bother to read it.
Obama spent more time picking out a dog than he has on any major piece of legislation.
I wonder what other nonsense is in the Stimulus bill.
Why do they need to throw money at this? - my employer already has off the shelf 100Gb interface cards that are a plugin replacements in routers and switches that they have sold since 2005.
Maybe the problem is not a lack of capability, but the fact that the company is not a US based one.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia