Microsoft has canned one of its Xbox 360 models, according to a leading UK retailer. Argos_Xbox_message Argos suggests you buy the Arcade or Elite as an alternative to the Pro Argos has called a halt to the 60GB Xbox 360 – also known as the Pro - according to its website, which carries the message: “We are very sorry but …
No Arcade Storage Capacity?
From the article:
> "the Arcade doesn’t come with any storage capacity"
While that may have been true of the Arcade's predecessor - the Core - I'm pretty sure that the Arcade comes with a memory unit (256MB, I believe). It's not a lot, but it's certainly not "none".
Best place for it.
All they need now to to chuck the other crap models in there too and it's job done. Perhaps they could shortcut this generation again and release a Xbox720 with Blu-Ray, a standard HDD and free online gaming and remove all the adverts (and make sure it's relaible) whilst they are at it...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?