Microsoft has canned one of its Xbox 360 models, according to a leading UK retailer. Argos_Xbox_message Argos suggests you buy the Arcade or Elite as an alternative to the Pro Argos has called a halt to the 60GB Xbox 360 – also known as the Pro - according to its website, which carries the message: “We are very sorry but …
No Arcade Storage Capacity?
From the article:
> "the Arcade doesn’t come with any storage capacity"
While that may have been true of the Arcade's predecessor - the Core - I'm pretty sure that the Arcade comes with a memory unit (256MB, I believe). It's not a lot, but it's certainly not "none".
Best place for it.
All they need now to to chuck the other crap models in there too and it's job done. Perhaps they could shortcut this generation again and release a Xbox720 with Blu-Ray, a standard HDD and free online gaming and remove all the adverts (and make sure it's relaible) whilst they are at it...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst