Australian police have charged an as yet unnamed 20 year-old man on suspicion of creating a banking Trojan that infected an estimated 3,000 computers worldwide, as well as building up a 74,000 strong botnet of compromised machines. The name of the suspect will not be revealed until he faces magistrates in Adelaide, South …
"drug and botnet herding charges"
How the hell do you herd drugs? Fried^H^H^H^H^HInquiring minds want to know!
alleged perp also faces drug charges ..
How about, they are bumping up the charges so as to excuse the time they have wasted on the case ... ?????
@ AC 15:19
By telling your pack of mules to step through the checkpoint?
"...developing "capabilities to launch Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks with up to 74,000 computers world wide" "...
I didn't know Australians were smart enough to use a computer.
Maybe that was meant to be hoarding drugs...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip