Australian police have charged an as yet unnamed 20 year-old man on suspicion of creating a banking Trojan that infected an estimated 3,000 computers worldwide, as well as building up a 74,000 strong botnet of compromised machines. The name of the suspect will not be revealed until he faces magistrates in Adelaide, South …
"drug and botnet herding charges"
How the hell do you herd drugs? Fried^H^H^H^H^HInquiring minds want to know!
alleged perp also faces drug charges ..
How about, they are bumping up the charges so as to excuse the time they have wasted on the case ... ?????
@ AC 15:19
By telling your pack of mules to step through the checkpoint?
"...developing "capabilities to launch Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks with up to 74,000 computers world wide" "...
I didn't know Australians were smart enough to use a computer.
Maybe that was meant to be hoarding drugs...
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops