Australian police have charged an as yet unnamed 20 year-old man on suspicion of creating a banking Trojan that infected an estimated 3,000 computers worldwide, as well as building up a 74,000 strong botnet of compromised machines. The name of the suspect will not be revealed until he faces magistrates in Adelaide, South …
"drug and botnet herding charges"
How the hell do you herd drugs? Fried^H^H^H^H^HInquiring minds want to know!
alleged perp also faces drug charges ..
How about, they are bumping up the charges so as to excuse the time they have wasted on the case ... ?????
@ AC 15:19
By telling your pack of mules to step through the checkpoint?
"...developing "capabilities to launch Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks with up to 74,000 computers world wide" "...
I didn't know Australians were smart enough to use a computer.
Maybe that was meant to be hoarding drugs...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads