Phase Change Memory has promised much and delivered very little. That might be about to, well, change as a secretive supplier starts to open up on what the technology can do. PCM cells use a Chalcogenide glass substance which can be changed between crystallised and amorphous, non-crystallised states by the application of heat. …
Dice dammit !!!!
There is, increasinly these days, an unfortunate place for plural of die being 'dies', e.g. when refering to a stamp or mould - the semiconductor industry is thankfully not one of those places.
Nice article but that was making my bloody teeth grate...
What about the real issue?
You failed to consider cost of manufacture.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods