Phase Change Memory has promised much and delivered very little. That might be about to, well, change as a secretive supplier starts to open up on what the technology can do. PCM cells use a Chalcogenide glass substance which can be changed between crystallised and amorphous, non-crystallised states by the application of heat. …
Dice dammit !!!!
There is, increasinly these days, an unfortunate place for plural of die being 'dies', e.g. when refering to a stamp or mould - the semiconductor industry is thankfully not one of those places.
Nice article but that was making my bloody teeth grate...
What about the real issue?
You failed to consider cost of manufacture.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star