Phase Change Memory has promised much and delivered very little. That might be about to, well, change as a secretive supplier starts to open up on what the technology can do. PCM cells use a Chalcogenide glass substance which can be changed between crystallised and amorphous, non-crystallised states by the application of heat. …
Dice dammit !!!!
There is, increasinly these days, an unfortunate place for plural of die being 'dies', e.g. when refering to a stamp or mould - the semiconductor industry is thankfully not one of those places.
Nice article but that was making my bloody teeth grate...
What about the real issue?
You failed to consider cost of manufacture.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month