Phase Change Memory has promised much and delivered very little. That might be about to, well, change as a secretive supplier starts to open up on what the technology can do. PCM cells use a Chalcogenide glass substance which can be changed between crystallised and amorphous, non-crystallised states by the application of heat. …
Dice dammit !!!!
There is, increasinly these days, an unfortunate place for plural of die being 'dies', e.g. when refering to a stamp or mould - the semiconductor industry is thankfully not one of those places.
Nice article but that was making my bloody teeth grate...
What about the real issue?
You failed to consider cost of manufacture.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked