Phase Change Memory has promised much and delivered very little. That might be about to, well, change as a secretive supplier starts to open up on what the technology can do. PCM cells use a Chalcogenide glass substance which can be changed between crystallised and amorphous, non-crystallised states by the application of heat. …
Dice dammit !!!!
There is, increasinly these days, an unfortunate place for plural of die being 'dies', e.g. when refering to a stamp or mould - the semiconductor industry is thankfully not one of those places.
Nice article but that was making my bloody teeth grate...
What about the real issue?
You failed to consider cost of manufacture.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize