The Chinese government is scaling back plans for compulsory net filtering for all citizens. China's minister of industry, information and technology said Green Dam Filtering software would be compulsory for all computers in schools and public internet cafes, but not for individual PCs. The government originally demanded that …
Nah, our Politician are way too dumb to catch on...
You'll take your not Chinese inspired filter now and like it! Suck it down Whirlpooltards.
Like ID cards?
Did you say voluntary?
It is mandatory to volunteer citizen if you don't then you're clearly an activist/criminal/pedo.
I do believe this is what they had said all along.
Pornography - Anything I don't like.
Violence - Anything I don't like
Protecting children - My prejudices are right and never mind the harm that I cause
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network