The Chinese government is scaling back plans for compulsory net filtering for all citizens. China's minister of industry, information and technology said Green Dam Filtering software would be compulsory for all computers in schools and public internet cafes, but not for individual PCs. The government originally demanded that …
Nah, our Politician are way too dumb to catch on...
You'll take your not Chinese inspired filter now and like it! Suck it down Whirlpooltards.
Like ID cards?
Did you say voluntary?
It is mandatory to volunteer citizen if you don't then you're clearly an activist/criminal/pedo.
I do believe this is what they had said all along.
Pornography - Anything I don't like.
Violence - Anything I don't like
Protecting children - My prejudices are right and never mind the harm that I cause
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON