The Chinese government is scaling back plans for compulsory net filtering for all citizens. China's minister of industry, information and technology said Green Dam Filtering software would be compulsory for all computers in schools and public internet cafes, but not for individual PCs. The government originally demanded that …
Nah, our Politician are way too dumb to catch on...
You'll take your not Chinese inspired filter now and like it! Suck it down Whirlpooltards.
Like ID cards?
Did you say voluntary?
It is mandatory to volunteer citizen if you don't then you're clearly an activist/criminal/pedo.
I do believe this is what they had said all along.
Pornography - Anything I don't like.
Violence - Anything I don't like
Protecting children - My prejudices are right and never mind the harm that I cause
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook