The Chinese government is scaling back plans for compulsory net filtering for all citizens. China's minister of industry, information and technology said Green Dam Filtering software would be compulsory for all computers in schools and public internet cafes, but not for individual PCs. The government originally demanded that …
Nah, our Politician are way too dumb to catch on...
You'll take your not Chinese inspired filter now and like it! Suck it down Whirlpooltards.
Like ID cards?
Did you say voluntary?
It is mandatory to volunteer citizen if you don't then you're clearly an activist/criminal/pedo.
I do believe this is what they had said all along.
Pornography - Anything I don't like.
Violence - Anything I don't like
Protecting children - My prejudices are right and never mind the harm that I cause
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe