Claiming performance to beat or at least match equivalent chippery from Intel yet at a lower price, AMD today pitched its latest Black Edition processor at gamers and enthusiasts. The Phenom II X4 965 is clocked at 3.4GHz, the highest speed at which any current desktop processor is set to run, AMD claimed, though historically …
AMD Vs Intel
That's all well and good but if they really want to get more market share it's time that their CPUs beat Intel straight out the box.
AMD Phenom II 965 does beat straight out of the box.
HI, at least thats what I read. It will go more than 12% faster at without overclocking, even faster when overclocked. AMD does it again, just be careful it requires a motherboard to handle 140W cpu.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip