The upcoming second version of µTorrent, the world's most popular BitTorrent client, has moved into beta. It comes loaded with new "transfer cap settings" to help users whose ISP bandwidth is regularly throttled to better track their usage in megabytes. They can also stop the client torrenting when that limit is exceeded. " …
But what else is new? Built-In Peer Guardian?
.....i think i'll stay with ktorrents for the moment!
...Does it maintain the snappyness that we know and love? Or has it gone the way of so many projects (I'm looking at you firefox, even though your still awesome) and bloated itself out?
King Edward I
Vuze went the way of excessive bloat... ended up having to stop using it as it was just draining my system resources
So uTP provides QoS? Cool!
uTorrent to World
Throttle Yourself Beyatch!!
Sign me up!
i'll stick to v1.6
remember - it's easy to be paranoid when everyone is watching...
What, no Mac version?
Why is OS X always an afterthought?
Cause its pish! :)
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids