The upcoming second version of µTorrent, the world's most popular BitTorrent client, has moved into beta. It comes loaded with new "transfer cap settings" to help users whose ISP bandwidth is regularly throttled to better track their usage in megabytes. They can also stop the client torrenting when that limit is exceeded. " …
But what else is new? Built-In Peer Guardian?
.....i think i'll stay with ktorrents for the moment!
...Does it maintain the snappyness that we know and love? Or has it gone the way of so many projects (I'm looking at you firefox, even though your still awesome) and bloated itself out?
King Edward I
Vuze went the way of excessive bloat... ended up having to stop using it as it was just draining my system resources
So uTP provides QoS? Cool!
uTorrent to World
Throttle Yourself Beyatch!!
Sign me up!
i'll stick to v1.6
remember - it's easy to be paranoid when everyone is watching...
What, no Mac version?
Why is OS X always an afterthought?
Cause its pish! :)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article