The upcoming second version of µTorrent, the world's most popular BitTorrent client, has moved into beta. It comes loaded with new "transfer cap settings" to help users whose ISP bandwidth is regularly throttled to better track their usage in megabytes. They can also stop the client torrenting when that limit is exceeded. " …
But what else is new? Built-In Peer Guardian?
.....i think i'll stay with ktorrents for the moment!
...Does it maintain the snappyness that we know and love? Or has it gone the way of so many projects (I'm looking at you firefox, even though your still awesome) and bloated itself out?
King Edward I
Vuze went the way of excessive bloat... ended up having to stop using it as it was just draining my system resources
So uTP provides QoS? Cool!
uTorrent to World
Throttle Yourself Beyatch!!
Sign me up!
i'll stick to v1.6
remember - it's easy to be paranoid when everyone is watching...
What, no Mac version?
Why is OS X always an afterthought?
Cause its pish! :)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action