A report that O2 will launch the Palm Pré in the UK on 30 October is false, the network operator has told Register Hardware. An anonymous O2 employee recently told hacks at website My Pre that Palm's iPhone rival would be released in Blighty at the end of October. However, O2 today insisted that the leaked Palm Pré information …
The date is accurate
I went into my local O2 shop today to replace my Nokia N97 and asked the guy working there - he said that it would definitely be on shelves in the UK by the end of October.
too little too late
Hate to say it but when my Treo packed in last month I jumped ship to Android and am sitting pretty at the moment with my HTC Magic just missing my hardware keyboard now, the google apps remind me of what Palm apps used to be before the community got bored, best of luck to Palm but can't help feeling that there train has left the station long ago
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON