Ofcom is seeking opinions on what to do with 8MHz of prime spectrum, with everything from selling to the highest bidder to allowing unlicensed usage on the agenda. The spectrum is in two blocks of 4MHz; one starting at 872MHz and the other at 917MHz. These are perilously close to the spectrum used by Vodafone and O2 for their …
Give it to PLT and get PLT off Short wave. Easy! Gets Ofcom out of their current noose of regulation and gives us back our spectrum!
slow and limited use
..so ideal for eg utility meter reading or bus/train telemetry systems
"...unmanned aircraft might usefully be deployed in the space..."
Are those very small, virtual unmanned aircraft or do you actually mean control and telemetry systems for unmanned aircraft?
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months