Virtensys, the maker of I/O virtualising PCIe switches, has landed $16m (£9.7m)of C-round funding. VirtenSys was founded in December 2005, as a fabless semi-conductor company, with many people in its team of developers coming from Xyratex's Integrated System Division. It is based in Manchester, UK, and has offices in Beaverton, …
But will Magniwork save the planet
It will seem quite simple in outline, but there be heck of a lot of complexity embedded in this article. So bigger Virtual Data centers and in the shadows lurks Magniwork the OZ invention. The Magniwork generator creates energy by itself and powers your home for free.
Bold words but are they true and is this the end of Big Power stations Opec and the Power guzzling Data centers
Ralph Nader and Cisco systems
plagiarized scam more likely
see: Rapid City 1972 Leonard Peltier.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed