Virtensys, the maker of I/O virtualising PCIe switches, has landed $16m (£9.7m)of C-round funding. VirtenSys was founded in December 2005, as a fabless semi-conductor company, with many people in its team of developers coming from Xyratex's Integrated System Division. It is based in Manchester, UK, and has offices in Beaverton, …
But will Magniwork save the planet
It will seem quite simple in outline, but there be heck of a lot of complexity embedded in this article. So bigger Virtual Data centers and in the shadows lurks Magniwork the OZ invention. The Magniwork generator creates energy by itself and powers your home for free.
Bold words but are they true and is this the end of Big Power stations Opec and the Power guzzling Data centers
Ralph Nader and Cisco systems
plagiarized scam more likely
see: Rapid City 1972 Leonard Peltier.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor