Virtensys, the maker of I/O virtualising PCIe switches, has landed $16m (£9.7m)of C-round funding. VirtenSys was founded in December 2005, as a fabless semi-conductor company, with many people in its team of developers coming from Xyratex's Integrated System Division. It is based in Manchester, UK, and has offices in Beaverton, …
But will Magniwork save the planet
It will seem quite simple in outline, but there be heck of a lot of complexity embedded in this article. So bigger Virtual Data centers and in the shadows lurks Magniwork the OZ invention. The Magniwork generator creates energy by itself and powers your home for free.
Bold words but are they true and is this the end of Big Power stations Opec and the Power guzzling Data centers
Ralph Nader and Cisco systems
plagiarized scam more likely
see: Rapid City 1972 Leonard Peltier.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS