Following months of speculation and the publication of a few blurred pictures, a videogame dealer has claimed that Sony will launch a slimline PlayStation 3 within weeks. The anonymous dealer said that “the PS3 Slim is a reality” and that it’ll “soon emerge”, possibly during September. The mole warned French website JVN that …
next tuesday sony should annonce it
Will this slim version
Keep the temperature down better and have a quieter fan? my PS3 'Bloated dead body edition' sounds like I am stuck in a turbine after a few minutes of play even if it is suspended in mid air for circulation.
If they offer a trade in I may consider it, but I can't see it happening can you?
re: Will this slim version
Well my 80GB is totally silent.
either you have a early 60GB (then you should be thankful, as although it;s louder, it's still 1/10th of the noise of a Xbox).
or you live in a dusty shithole that never gets cleaned
or you keep your PS3 on the carpet blocking the air vents.
if it's either of the last 2, then you really need to sort your life out, your almost as sad as these muppets that keep regurgitating the same old PS3 slim rumours because the advertising revenue is in a slump.
I have the 60GB version, with a 320GB drive and its pretty damn quiet, when I use the media server to watch films/ tv shows on while downloading from the PS Store, its the only time I can hear it!!
Try giving it a clean, or move it somewhere where cool air can get to it, that should sort it out
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst