Following in the footsteps of the indigenous server makers in the United States, Japanese box peddler NEC has launched zero per cent financing and deferred payment offers for buyers in North America willing to do a deal now, rather than waiting until the economy improves. By offering low-cost or deferred payment financing, …
Dot Com Bubble 2
Isn't that part of what caused the dodcom bubble burst circa 2000? Lots of startups getting free kit on a promise to pay when internet business takes off? That and the Y2K testing gravy train being derailed that is.
Paris, because she never gives credit.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA