Following in the footsteps of the indigenous server makers in the United States, Japanese box peddler NEC has launched zero per cent financing and deferred payment offers for buyers in North America willing to do a deal now, rather than waiting until the economy improves. By offering low-cost or deferred payment financing, …
Dot Com Bubble 2
Isn't that part of what caused the dodcom bubble burst circa 2000? Lots of startups getting free kit on a promise to pay when internet business takes off? That and the Y2K testing gravy train being derailed that is.
Paris, because she never gives credit.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL