Following in the footsteps of the indigenous server makers in the United States, Japanese box peddler NEC has launched zero per cent financing and deferred payment offers for buyers in North America willing to do a deal now, rather than waiting until the economy improves. By offering low-cost or deferred payment financing, …
Dot Com Bubble 2
Isn't that part of what caused the dodcom bubble burst circa 2000? Lots of startups getting free kit on a promise to pay when internet business takes off? That and the Y2K testing gravy train being derailed that is.
Paris, because she never gives credit.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball