Following in the footsteps of the indigenous server makers in the United States, Japanese box peddler NEC has launched zero per cent financing and deferred payment offers for buyers in North America willing to do a deal now, rather than waiting until the economy improves. By offering low-cost or deferred payment financing, …
Dot Com Bubble 2
Isn't that part of what caused the dodcom bubble burst circa 2000? Lots of startups getting free kit on a promise to pay when internet business takes off? That and the Y2K testing gravy train being derailed that is.
Paris, because she never gives credit.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!