Apple has confirmed it's working on an software fix to appease MacBook Pro owners who've been complaining their new machines beep unexpectedly and suffer recurring temporary freezes. The issue appears to specifically affect MacBook Pros fitted with 7200rpm 500GB hard drives and is thought to centre on code that's causing the …
This has been up for 2 hours and now fighting between Apple, Windows and Linux users?
I'm very impressed.
Beer to all although the alcohol may start them off again.
What Apple is really saying
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'