Apple has confirmed it's working on an software fix to appease MacBook Pro owners who've been complaining their new machines beep unexpectedly and suffer recurring temporary freezes. The issue appears to specifically affect MacBook Pros fitted with 7200rpm 500GB hard drives and is thought to centre on code that's causing the …
This has been up for 2 hours and now fighting between Apple, Windows and Linux users?
I'm very impressed.
Beer to all although the alcohol may start them off again.
What Apple is really saying
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching