Apple has confirmed it's working on an software fix to appease MacBook Pro owners who've been complaining their new machines beep unexpectedly and suffer recurring temporary freezes. The issue appears to specifically affect MacBook Pros fitted with 7200rpm 500GB hard drives and is thought to centre on code that's causing the …
This has been up for 2 hours and now fighting between Apple, Windows and Linux users?
I'm very impressed.
Beer to all although the alcohol may start them off again.
What Apple is really saying
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy