Last week, Nortel president and CEO Mike Zafirovski said he would leave the embattled Canadian telecom equipment maker, and today, he made good on his promise, just as Nortel announced second-quarter financial results that were - although still feeble - better than expected. As The Reg reported earlier today, Zafirovski told the …
Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
of course they are, the company filed for Chapter 11, shares are therefore suspended
Re: Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
Shares in NT were suspended, but NTRLQ has been trading in small volumes in Canada.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen