Last week, Nortel president and CEO Mike Zafirovski said he would leave the embattled Canadian telecom equipment maker, and today, he made good on his promise, just as Nortel announced second-quarter financial results that were - although still feeble - better than expected. As The Reg reported earlier today, Zafirovski told the …
Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
of course they are, the company filed for Chapter 11, shares are therefore suspended
Re: Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
Shares in NT were suspended, but NTRLQ has been trading in small volumes in Canada.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars