Last week, Nortel president and CEO Mike Zafirovski said he would leave the embattled Canadian telecom equipment maker, and today, he made good on his promise, just as Nortel announced second-quarter financial results that were - although still feeble - better than expected. As The Reg reported earlier today, Zafirovski told the …
Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
of course they are, the company filed for Chapter 11, shares are therefore suspended
Re: Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
Shares in NT were suspended, but NTRLQ has been trading in small volumes in Canada.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes