Last week, Nortel president and CEO Mike Zafirovski said he would leave the embattled Canadian telecom equipment maker, and today, he made good on his promise, just as Nortel announced second-quarter financial results that were - although still feeble - better than expected. As The Reg reported earlier today, Zafirovski told the …
Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
of course they are, the company filed for Chapter 11, shares are therefore suspended
Re: Shares stuck at 5c ?!!??
Shares in NT were suspended, but NTRLQ has been trading in small volumes in Canada.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16