Spam and scams have continued to flow from the fallout of last week's DDoS against Twitter. The attack, which took the micro-blogging service offline for around two hours on Thursday, and reduced service levels for a much longer time afterwards, (see here and here), also affected Facebook, LiveJournal and other sites. The …
Sounds like some dodgy Welsh spammer?
They're only Twitter Twatters and FarceBookers anyway!
Cyxymu is a (bad) Latinised rendering of the Cyrillic word Sukhumi, the capital of Abkhazia.
...why there's an "Utterly terrible" rating available, when every time you assign it to a Twitter article it is silently removed. Why not only offer the positive voting options, if that's what you want?
There's no mystery...
The botnet responsible will undoubtedly be under the control of the RBN, which in turn is oft at the disposal of the Kremlin.
@winkypop & Duckorange
we have cars 'ere as well !
OnSeeker opinion :P
And all this happen because of a lack of security on the computers affected! I personally don't get spam cause I'm using BitDefender! I recommend it to those who became zombies for the spam bot :))
I have only sent a one twitter...
"241 offer on Tesco spagbol" and now I'm Cyxymu's bitch. Is it really worth it. 2 shite spaghetti bolognese's for £1.69. Sigh.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why