Nortel CEO Mike Zafirovski has said he will soon step down from the stricken firm and "walk out with my head held high." The ex-Motorola exec, who was brought in to try and drag Nortel back from the abyss, but instead has presided over its collapse and breakup, told the Ottawa Citizen that he had been approached to run other …
'being credited with turning around the lumbering giant's mobile arm'
Erm... did I miss something? when did that happen?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle