Nortel CEO Mike Zafirovski has said he will soon step down from the stricken firm and "walk out with my head held high." The ex-Motorola exec, who was brought in to try and drag Nortel back from the abyss, but instead has presided over its collapse and breakup, told the Ottawa Citizen that he had been approached to run other …
'being credited with turning around the lumbering giant's mobile arm'
Erm... did I miss something? when did that happen?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK