In a deal worth about $530m in cash and stock, Microsoft has offloaded its Razorfish digital ad agency to Publicis Groupe, the French advertising giant that purchased a search-engine marketing biz from Google last year. Microsoft acquired Razorfish in 2007 as part of its unprecedented $6bn acquisition of the Seattle-based …
$7.5m a day loss...
I'm sure M$ have had better days.
working at an ad agency,
I wonder how many Macs are used at Razorfish? I can't imagine working for the Beast.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland