In a deal worth about $530m in cash and stock, Microsoft has offloaded its Razorfish digital ad agency to Publicis Groupe, the French advertising giant that purchased a search-engine marketing biz from Google last year. Microsoft acquired Razorfish in 2007 as part of its unprecedented $6bn acquisition of the Seattle-based …
$7.5m a day loss...
I'm sure M$ have had better days.
working at an ad agency,
I wonder how many Macs are used at Razorfish? I can't imagine working for the Beast.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps