In a deal worth about $530m in cash and stock, Microsoft has offloaded its Razorfish digital ad agency to Publicis Groupe, the French advertising giant that purchased a search-engine marketing biz from Google last year. Microsoft acquired Razorfish in 2007 as part of its unprecedented $6bn acquisition of the Seattle-based …
$7.5m a day loss...
I'm sure M$ have had better days.
working at an ad agency,
I wonder how many Macs are used at Razorfish? I can't imagine working for the Beast.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA