In a deal worth about $530m in cash and stock, Microsoft has offloaded its Razorfish digital ad agency to Publicis Groupe, the French advertising giant that purchased a search-engine marketing biz from Google last year. Microsoft acquired Razorfish in 2007 as part of its unprecedented $6bn acquisition of the Seattle-based …
$7.5m a day loss...
I'm sure M$ have had better days.
working at an ad agency,
I wonder how many Macs are used at Razorfish? I can't imagine working for the Beast.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars