All in one security appliance firm Fortinet has announced plans to go public on the stock exchange. The firm announced on Monday that it has filed a S-1 registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on a proposed initial public offering of its stock, marking the first stage in the sometimes complicated …
You missed an IPO
While Sourcefire went public in 2007, that wasn't the last security IPO. At ArcSight we like to think of ourselves as a security company, and we went public in February of 2008.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft