All in one security appliance firm Fortinet has announced plans to go public on the stock exchange. The firm announced on Monday that it has filed a S-1 registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on a proposed initial public offering of its stock, marking the first stage in the sometimes complicated …
You missed an IPO
While Sourcefire went public in 2007, that wasn't the last security IPO. At ArcSight we like to think of ourselves as a security company, and we went public in February of 2008.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers