All in one security appliance firm Fortinet has announced plans to go public on the stock exchange. The firm announced on Monday that it has filed a S-1 registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on a proposed initial public offering of its stock, marking the first stage in the sometimes complicated …
You missed an IPO
While Sourcefire went public in 2007, that wasn't the last security IPO. At ArcSight we like to think of ourselves as a security company, and we went public in February of 2008.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2