Panasonic’s Micro Four-Thirds (MFT) expertise is already well established, but a leaked image has revealed the manufacturer’s plans for a 12Mp retro-style MFT camera to take on Olympus’ EP1. Panasonic_GF1 Panasonic's GF1 uses Micro Four-Thirds technology and has 12.1Mp While Panasonic’s first two MFT efforts – the G1 and GH1 …
The absence of an optical viewfinder is a deal breaker for me, right out of the gate. Without a tripod, a camera without an optical viewfinder is worthless, I don't care how good the image quality. When will these manufacturers stop trying to force feed an acceptance of using an LCD screen at arms length for framing and focusing?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?