Panasonic’s Micro Four-Thirds (MFT) expertise is already well established, but a leaked image has revealed the manufacturer’s plans for a 12Mp retro-style MFT camera to take on Olympus’ EP1. Panasonic_GF1 Panasonic's GF1 uses Micro Four-Thirds technology and has 12.1Mp While Panasonic’s first two MFT efforts – the G1 and GH1 …
The absence of an optical viewfinder is a deal breaker for me, right out of the gate. Without a tripod, a camera without an optical viewfinder is worthless, I don't care how good the image quality. When will these manufacturers stop trying to force feed an acceptance of using an LCD screen at arms length for framing and focusing?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan