Panasonic’s Micro Four-Thirds (MFT) expertise is already well established, but a leaked image has revealed the manufacturer’s plans for a 12Mp retro-style MFT camera to take on Olympus’ EP1. Panasonic_GF1 Panasonic's GF1 uses Micro Four-Thirds technology and has 12.1Mp While Panasonic’s first two MFT efforts – the G1 and GH1 …
The absence of an optical viewfinder is a deal breaker for me, right out of the gate. Without a tripod, a camera without an optical viewfinder is worthless, I don't care how good the image quality. When will these manufacturers stop trying to force feed an acceptance of using an LCD screen at arms length for framing and focusing?
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods