Panasonic’s Micro Four-Thirds (MFT) expertise is already well established, but a leaked image has revealed the manufacturer’s plans for a 12Mp retro-style MFT camera to take on Olympus’ EP1. Panasonic_GF1 Panasonic's GF1 uses Micro Four-Thirds technology and has 12.1Mp While Panasonic’s first two MFT efforts – the G1 and GH1 …
The absence of an optical viewfinder is a deal breaker for me, right out of the gate. Without a tripod, a camera without an optical viewfinder is worthless, I don't care how good the image quality. When will these manufacturers stop trying to force feed an acceptance of using an LCD screen at arms length for framing and focusing?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers