Web filtering firm Websense is reportedly planning to lay off 5 per cent of its workforce to cut costs. The move is a response to a slowdown in security spending during the recession. PC World reports that Websense plans to lay off 70 people from its worldwide workforce of 1,400. In a statement, Websense confirmed it was …
Websense is pants. At least for the price it is.
Dansguardian, OpenDNS and Squidguard are alternatives.
Websense is overpriced for what it is. 8e6 is a far better and cheaper alternative,
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs