Web filtering firm Websense is reportedly planning to lay off 5 per cent of its workforce to cut costs. The move is a response to a slowdown in security spending during the recession. PC World reports that Websense plans to lay off 70 people from its worldwide workforce of 1,400. In a statement, Websense confirmed it was …
Websense is pants. At least for the price it is.
Dansguardian, OpenDNS and Squidguard are alternatives.
Websense is overpriced for what it is. 8e6 is a far better and cheaper alternative,
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...