Web filtering firm Websense is reportedly planning to lay off 5 per cent of its workforce to cut costs. The move is a response to a slowdown in security spending during the recession. PC World reports that Websense plans to lay off 70 people from its worldwide workforce of 1,400. In a statement, Websense confirmed it was …
Websense is pants. At least for the price it is.
Dansguardian, OpenDNS and Squidguard are alternatives.
Websense is overpriced for what it is. 8e6 is a far better and cheaper alternative,
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade