Web filtering firm Websense is reportedly planning to lay off 5 per cent of its workforce to cut costs. The move is a response to a slowdown in security spending during the recession. PC World reports that Websense plans to lay off 70 people from its worldwide workforce of 1,400. In a statement, Websense confirmed it was …
Websense is pants. At least for the price it is.
Dansguardian, OpenDNS and Squidguard are alternatives.
Websense is overpriced for what it is. 8e6 is a far better and cheaper alternative,
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why