New York-based media news and gossip blog network Gawker is recovering from a debilitating denial of service attack. The assault, which began on Sunday, flooded its servers with bogus traffic, leaving legitimate visitors unable to view its network of sites. The attack ebbed and flowed on Sunday before reaching its peak on Monday …
Currently the same thing is happening to Twitter
Twitter is down from a DoS attack too
I culdn't get
...my Gizmodo fix for two days.
Thank God for enGadget!
(mine's the one with the empty wallet)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...