New York-based media news and gossip blog network Gawker is recovering from a debilitating denial of service attack. The assault, which began on Sunday, flooded its servers with bogus traffic, leaving legitimate visitors unable to view its network of sites. The attack ebbed and flowed on Sunday before reaching its peak on Monday …
Currently the same thing is happening to Twitter
Twitter is down from a DoS attack too
I culdn't get
...my Gizmodo fix for two days.
Thank God for enGadget!
(mine's the one with the empty wallet)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can