New York-based media news and gossip blog network Gawker is recovering from a debilitating denial of service attack. The assault, which began on Sunday, flooded its servers with bogus traffic, leaving legitimate visitors unable to view its network of sites. The attack ebbed and flowed on Sunday before reaching its peak on Monday …
Currently the same thing is happening to Twitter
Twitter is down from a DoS attack too
I culdn't get
...my Gizmodo fix for two days.
Thank God for enGadget!
(mine's the one with the empty wallet)
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming