New York-based media news and gossip blog network Gawker is recovering from a debilitating denial of service attack. The assault, which began on Sunday, flooded its servers with bogus traffic, leaving legitimate visitors unable to view its network of sites. The attack ebbed and flowed on Sunday before reaching its peak on Monday …
Currently the same thing is happening to Twitter
Twitter is down from a DoS attack too
I culdn't get
...my Gizmodo fix for two days.
Thank God for enGadget!
(mine's the one with the empty wallet)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity