Taking on a megacorp with over 65,000 employees and $8.5bn in annual sales may seem a daunting challenge, but the focused folks at unified-computing shop Liquid Computing have Cisco in their sights. Virtualized servers with unified server and storage management, plus scalable and reconfigurable infrastructure, all controlled …
Is bigger better in California and globally?
It is not surprising that Cisco is spread too thin against the up and comers; competitiors do many of their applications and data growth with superior abilities. Cisco may want it all, but even in their video conferencing venue there are much superior products like Nefsis, that outweigh cost and quality. They are big, and have large marketing powers, but pricing and quality are very competitive in a global marketplace. Bigger isn't always better, sometimes it just makes more 'noise'. Cisco is fabulous at being global, but are they really competitive for the long haul of universal cloud secure integration?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad