Upstream providers have pulled the plug on Latvian ISP Real Host over allegations it maintained cybercrime servers linked to the Zeus botnet. Real Host was disconnected by its upstream provider, Junik, on Monday, after TeliaSonera told Junik to either cut the juice or face sanctions itself, according to reports by the FT and …
I accidentally this whole headline.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great