Upstream providers have pulled the plug on Latvian ISP Real Host over allegations it maintained cybercrime servers linked to the Zeus botnet. Real Host was disconnected by its upstream provider, Junik, on Monday, after TeliaSonera told Junik to either cut the juice or face sanctions itself, according to reports by the FT and …
I accidentally this whole headline.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes