Upstream providers have pulled the plug on Latvian ISP Real Host over allegations it maintained cybercrime servers linked to the Zeus botnet. Real Host was disconnected by its upstream provider, Junik, on Monday, after TeliaSonera told Junik to either cut the juice or face sanctions itself, according to reports by the FT and …
I accidentally this whole headline.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!