Systems management software provider BMC Software said it did alright in its most recent quarter and is raising its expectations for the remainder of fiscal 2010. BMC, which sells tools for managing just about every kind of system known to man and the applications that ride on top of them, was able to squeeze out $450m in sales …
Hate the sales management
As a long standing BMC customer with a multi million £ investment over the past 10 years i must say that in the past six months the new sales people and managers don't seem to care for me or my business - all they seem to be interested in is new sales i'll be moving as soon as i can
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great