UK network operator 3 is to launch a multi-user mobile Wi-Fi dongle by Christmas. 3_huawei_wifi_unit 3's portable Wi-Fi dongle will be out by Christmas The 86 x 45 x 10mm device will allow you to create a personal Wi-Fi connection while on the move – provided you’re within range of 3’s network, of course. You won’t have to …
Is that so all the family can now leave the House, so you can sit next to a transmitter to get a decent signal arghhhhh.
Now, if they put a screen, microphone, speaker and keypad on it, it could be a phone too. But that will never happen, for all the non-technical reasons cited previously.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK