UK network operator 3 is to launch a multi-user mobile Wi-Fi dongle by Christmas. 3_huawei_wifi_unit 3's portable Wi-Fi dongle will be out by Christmas The 86 x 45 x 10mm device will allow you to create a personal Wi-Fi connection while on the move – provided you’re within range of 3’s network, of course. You won’t have to …
Is that so all the family can now leave the House, so you can sit next to a transmitter to get a decent signal arghhhhh.
Now, if they put a screen, microphone, speaker and keypad on it, it could be a phone too. But that will never happen, for all the non-technical reasons cited previously.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion