The US Federal Trade Commission is continuing to probe whether overlapping board seats between Google and Apple might somehow stifle market competition, despite the fact that Eric Schmidt has now resigned. Google's boss was cut loose from Apple's board of directors yesterday, after the Jobsian outfit pointed out the blindingly …
Don't be daft FTC?
If a person has skills and observes conflict of interest matters what compromise can there be?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low