The US Federal Trade Commission is continuing to probe whether overlapping board seats between Google and Apple might somehow stifle market competition, despite the fact that Eric Schmidt has now resigned. Google's boss was cut loose from Apple's board of directors yesterday, after the Jobsian outfit pointed out the blindingly …
Don't be daft FTC?
If a person has skills and observes conflict of interest matters what compromise can there be?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR