McAfee has agreed to buy email and filtering services firm MX Logic for $140m in cash, followed by a further $30m, providing performance targets are met. The deal - announced Thursday - is designed to bolster McAfee's existing 'security as a service' portfolio. MX Logic's filtering, email archiving and continuity services will …
Clearly there is a massive amount of CPU cycles in the clouds that are not fully loaded running McAfee on access scans.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS