McAfee has agreed to buy email and filtering services firm MX Logic for $140m in cash, followed by a further $30m, providing performance targets are met. The deal - announced Thursday - is designed to bolster McAfee's existing 'security as a service' portfolio. MX Logic's filtering, email archiving and continuity services will …
Clearly there is a massive amount of CPU cycles in the clouds that are not fully loaded running McAfee on access scans.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report