McAfee has agreed to buy email and filtering services firm MX Logic for $140m in cash, followed by a further $30m, providing performance targets are met. The deal - announced Thursday - is designed to bolster McAfee's existing 'security as a service' portfolio. MX Logic's filtering, email archiving and continuity services will …
Clearly there is a massive amount of CPU cycles in the clouds that are not fully loaded running McAfee on access scans.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less