McAfee has agreed to buy email and filtering services firm MX Logic for $140m in cash, followed by a further $30m, providing performance targets are met. The deal - announced Thursday - is designed to bolster McAfee's existing 'security as a service' portfolio. MX Logic's filtering, email archiving and continuity services will …
Clearly there is a massive amount of CPU cycles in the clouds that are not fully loaded running McAfee on access scans.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook