You didn't shed a tear over the death of Yahoo!'s independent search engine? That may change. As the two companies finally ended the epic gestation period for their inevitable web search pact, Yahoo! and Microsoft announced that Bing - Redmond's fledgling decision engine search engine - will be "the exclusive algorithmic search …
The w!tch is dead! (OK so the flying money was killed by the wicked witch.)
just as long
As it stays with the search engine. I don't want MS to be taking over the Yahoo email business to MSN, I like my yahoo account and do not want that rubbish MSN hotmail crud to be used as a replacement. Nor do I want to be infected with that messenger thing that just will not go away.
Should have been the title of this article.
this is bad for competition period. Yahoo is surrendering search engine market even though they have more marketshare than Microsoft. :(
That explains a lot
Now i understand why all of a sudden Google's map has suddenly developed some excellent new tricks, it's the start of a very public war.
Now if Google would broadside the creaking Microsoft hulk with a fully fledged and supported operating system to compete against Windows........................
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab