Intel has rejected recent reports that the launch of its next-generation Pine Trail chips will be delayed. “Pine Trail is on schedule”, said Mooly Eden, general manager of Intel’s mobile platforms group, in a presentation at the Intel Technology Summit in San Francisco yesterday. “We are going to ship revenue shipments in the …
Does anyone really care?
It's just going to be more of the same, with a very small incremental increase in performance and reduction power draw.
I'm waiting for the dual-core ARM Cortex A8 (and A9, ideally) based netbooks. They should be super fast and have enormous battery life with a 6 cell, with something like Ubuntu Netbook Remix :-)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders