Intel has rejected recent reports that the launch of its next-generation Pine Trail chips will be delayed. “Pine Trail is on schedule”, said Mooly Eden, general manager of Intel’s mobile platforms group, in a presentation at the Intel Technology Summit in San Francisco yesterday. “We are going to ship revenue shipments in the …
Does anyone really care?
It's just going to be more of the same, with a very small incremental increase in performance and reduction power draw.
I'm waiting for the dual-core ARM Cortex A8 (and A9, ideally) based netbooks. They should be super fast and have enormous battery life with a 6 cell, with something like Ubuntu Netbook Remix :-)
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers