Intel has rejected recent reports that the launch of its next-generation Pine Trail chips will be delayed. “Pine Trail is on schedule”, said Mooly Eden, general manager of Intel’s mobile platforms group, in a presentation at the Intel Technology Summit in San Francisco yesterday. “We are going to ship revenue shipments in the …
Does anyone really care?
It's just going to be more of the same, with a very small incremental increase in performance and reduction power draw.
I'm waiting for the dual-core ARM Cortex A8 (and A9, ideally) based netbooks. They should be super fast and have enormous battery life with a 6 cell, with something like Ubuntu Netbook Remix :-)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers