Intel has rejected recent reports that the launch of its next-generation Pine Trail chips will be delayed. “Pine Trail is on schedule”, said Mooly Eden, general manager of Intel’s mobile platforms group, in a presentation at the Intel Technology Summit in San Francisco yesterday. “We are going to ship revenue shipments in the …
Does anyone really care?
It's just going to be more of the same, with a very small incremental increase in performance and reduction power draw.
I'm waiting for the dual-core ARM Cortex A8 (and A9, ideally) based netbooks. They should be super fast and have enormous battery life with a 6 cell, with something like Ubuntu Netbook Remix :-)
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low