Microsoft’s motion-controlled gaming peripheral - Project Natal - will arrive “late next year”, the CEO of a major videogames publisher has stated. THQ’s Brian Farrell reportedly revealed the launch timeframe in a recent company earnings call, when questioned about hardware price cuts and upcoming changes within the gaming …
Is it not possible Mr Farrell heard Steve Ballmer's comments (but not the retraction, or chose to ignore it), and simply repeated them?
Time to make the thing then eh?
So, basically they have to actually MAKE it, because the "demo" at E3 was beyond 2005 Killzone 2 fake.
RE:Time to make the thing then eh?
So not see the demo that was on the lateshow a while back then:
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging