Microsoft’s motion-controlled gaming peripheral - Project Natal - will arrive “late next year”, the CEO of a major videogames publisher has stated. THQ’s Brian Farrell reportedly revealed the launch timeframe in a recent company earnings call, when questioned about hardware price cuts and upcoming changes within the gaming …
Is it not possible Mr Farrell heard Steve Ballmer's comments (but not the retraction, or chose to ignore it), and simply repeated them?
Time to make the thing then eh?
So, basically they have to actually MAKE it, because the "demo" at E3 was beyond 2005 Killzone 2 fake.
RE:Time to make the thing then eh?
So not see the demo that was on the lateshow a while back then:
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards