Microsoft’s motion-controlled gaming peripheral - Project Natal - will arrive “late next year”, the CEO of a major videogames publisher has stated. THQ’s Brian Farrell reportedly revealed the launch timeframe in a recent company earnings call, when questioned about hardware price cuts and upcoming changes within the gaming …
Is it not possible Mr Farrell heard Steve Ballmer's comments (but not the retraction, or chose to ignore it), and simply repeated them?
Time to make the thing then eh?
So, basically they have to actually MAKE it, because the "demo" at E3 was beyond 2005 Killzone 2 fake.
RE:Time to make the thing then eh?
So not see the demo that was on the lateshow a while back then:
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs