Microsoft’s motion-controlled gaming peripheral - Project Natal - will arrive “late next year”, the CEO of a major videogames publisher has stated. THQ’s Brian Farrell reportedly revealed the launch timeframe in a recent company earnings call, when questioned about hardware price cuts and upcoming changes within the gaming …
Is it not possible Mr Farrell heard Steve Ballmer's comments (but not the retraction, or chose to ignore it), and simply repeated them?
Time to make the thing then eh?
So, basically they have to actually MAKE it, because the "demo" at E3 was beyond 2005 Killzone 2 fake.
RE:Time to make the thing then eh?
So not see the demo that was on the lateshow a while back then:
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth