Yesterday, IBM launched the first of a number of integrated and optimized Smart Systems, this one aimed at data warehousing and predictive analytics. But the company said precious little about the feeds and speeds of what is inside this system, aimed at the business analytics and optimization (BAO) market. IBM admitted yesterday …
Come into my Parlour, said the Spider to the Fly*
"The Smart Analytics System will ship at the end of September, and it will eventually support the predictive analytics software that IBM is getting through its $1.2bn acquisition of SPSS. That deal is expected to close before the end of the year, and it is not clear how the SPSS software will affect the configuration of the BOA box."
What a very revealing paragraph and damaging paragraph? Surely SPSS should be supporting, as in steering/driving, IBM. Anything else is that hoary old chestnut which hinders Novel Entrepreneurial Progress, Embrace, Extend and Extinguish.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast